Club Med Yabuli (Heilongjiang, China)
Club Med Yabuli package pricing available for
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
Ideal destination for the outdoors enthusiast ! China's north-eastern province of Heilongjiang offers the country's largest ski resort area, where the national ski team conducts its training. In the heart of a superb mountain range covered in pine forests, Club Med Yabuli is unsurpassed in idyllic scenery and a beautifully preserved natural environment.
|5-rated premium resort|
|Pristine mountain retreat for the entire family|
|Excellent facilities for skiing & snowboarding during winter season, including tuition from 4 yrs old|
|Sports facilities including fitness and squash|
Located in the north-east province of Heilongjiang, this Village is located 195 km from Harbin in China.
Wintry wonderland with temperature range -7° to 8°C.
|Restaurants & Bars|
The restaurant features buffets with a diverse range of culinary delights. There are three bars to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the majestic setting.
A total of 181 well-appointed Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Suites, equipped with all the modern comforts of home.
- Petit Club Med ® * (2-3 years)
- Mini Club Med ® (4-10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med ® (11-13 years)
- Club Med evening entertainment
- Card games
- Indoor swimming pool
- Dance & Fitness lessons
- Cardio training room
- Flying trapeze (initiation lessons)
- Wellness Centre: Club Med Spa by L'OCCITANE *
- sauna, whirlpoolbath, hot tub
- massage, face & body wellness treatments
|* Additional charges apply||
Tuition for beginners
- Downhill skiing
- Fitness lessons
- Rental and tune-up of skis and snowboards *
(details available at the on-site Discovery Centre)
• China's Snow Town
• Harbin Guided Tour
• Traditional Horse Sled, and fun Snow Tubing
• Tiger Park
01 November 2015.
Copyright © 2000 -
2015. All rights reserved.|
No parts of this website can be reproduced without consent.