Club Med Phuket package pricing now available online for :
Current PROMOTION (Terms & Conditions apply)
1 May 2014 - 31 October 2014, for :
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
(for twin sharing, or triple-sharing with a maximum of two adults)
Book Ahead & Save More !
- $$$ savings for adults and children !
- valid for stays in July 2014 - April 2015 (inclusive)
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
Nestled in the bay of Kata on the island of Phuket is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt wonders of nature that you will find. Club Med Phuket comes completely outfitted with all modern amenities to create the holiday destination of a lifetime ..
|4-rated premium resort|
|Picture-perfect playground for the whole family|
|Championship golf courses|
|World-class scuba diving facility|
|Exquisite Spa to revitalize and rejuvenate|
This Village sits on the island of Phuket, in the bay of Kata – 890 kms south of Bangkok. The Phuket International Airport has daily flights to major cities around Asia.
Tropical range of 23-34°C year round – May to October is the rainy season.
|Restaurant & Bars|
This Village boasts The Manuang restaurant which features buffets with a diverse range of culinary delights. There are two bars to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset.
A total of 297 luxuriously appointed Superior Rooms, Deluxe Parkview Rooms, and Suites are equipped with all the modern comforts of home.
- Baby Welcome ® (up to 23 months)
- Baby Club Med ® (4-23 months) *
- Petit Club Med ® (2-3 years) *
- Mini Club Med ® (4-10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med ® (11-17 years)
- Club Med Spa* (facial & body Balinese massage)
- Swimming pool
- Live band
- Club Med evening entertainment
|* Additional charges apply||
- Scuba diving*
- PADI ® certification* for adults and children
Tuition for beginners
- Flying trapeze
- Bungy bounce
- Aqua gym
- Club Med fitness
- Golf (9-hole pitch and putt)
- Snorkeling (with boat trip)
- Tennis (7 hard courts)
Sea sports available subject to prevailing weather conditions
- Water polo
- Table tennis
- Weights room
(details available at the Excursions Office on-site)
• Explore the beautiful Phang Nga Bay^ by ‘jonque’ (full day) (^ UNESCO-listed site)
• Experience the wonder of Phi-Phi Islands by speedboat (full day)
• Go on the Khao Lak nature safari (full day)
• Discover Phuket by jeep (½ day)
• Visit Bangkok's numerous sites (1-2 days) - this bustling city is world-renowned as an incredible cultural and shopping destination