Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers package pricing now available on request for :
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
(for twin sharing, or triple-sharing with a maximum of two adults)
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
This sun-drenched destination with its brilliant white sandy beaches and crystal clear Indian Ocean waters is a delightful combination of tropical paradise and exotic Creole architecture and hospitality.
|4-rated premium resort|
|Relaxed charm and warm Creole hospitality|
|Watersports enthusiasts' playground ! -|
enjoy sailing, waterskiing, wakeboarding
|Spend leisurely days by the poolside|
or on a comfortable spot on the beach
Set on the shores of the Indian Ocean, on the north-west coast of Mauritius, near to Grand Baie.
Regular international flights to Mauritius' Plaisance Airport.
Temperature range 17-29°C year-round -
cool evenings from May to August.
|Restaurants & Bars|
This Village boasts two restaurants, which feature buffets with a diverse range of culinary delights. There are three bars to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset.
A total of 281 well-appointed Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Suites, come equipped with all the modern comforts of home.
- Club Med Baby Welcome ® (up to 23 months)
- Baby Club Med ® (4-23 months) *
- Petit Club Med ® (2-3 years) *
- Mini Club Med ® (4-10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med ® (11-17 years)
- Club Med Spa*
- Swimming pool
- Glass-bottomed boat trips
- Live band, taped classical music
- Club Med evening entertainment
|* Additional charges apply||
Tuition for beginners
- Aqua gym
- Club Med fitness
- Snorkeling (with boat trip)
- Sailing (catamarans)
Sea sports available subject to prevailing weather conditions
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
(details available at the Excursions Office on-site)
• Visit the Mauritian capital Port Louis (½ day)
• Explore Deer Island (full day)
• Discover the north of the island by Jeep (½ day)
• Catamaran cruise around Gabriel Island (full day)
• Marvel at the colourful underwater world in a glass bottom boat