Club Med La Plantation d'Albion package pricing now available on request for :
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
(for twin sharing, or triple-sharing with a maximum of two adults)
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
This sun-drenched resort, with its brilliant white sandy beaches and crystal clear Indian Ocean waters, is a delightful combination of tropical paradise and sophisticated decor.
|5-rated luxury resort|
|Watersports enthusiasts' playground ! -|
enjoy sailing, kayaking, snorkelling
|Spend leisurely days by the poolside|
Set on the shores of the Indian Ocean, on the west coast of Mauritius.
Regular international flights to Mauritius' Plaisance Airport.
Temperature range 17-29°C year-round -
cool evenings from May to August.
|Restaurants & Bars|
This Village boasts two restaurants, which feature buffets with a diverse range of culinary delights. There are two bars to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset.
Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Suites, with sophisticated decor designed by renowned architect Marc Hertrich. Private villas with own swimming pool and garden also available.
- Club Med Baby Welcome ® (up to 23 months)
- Petit Club Med ® (2-3 years) *
- Mini Club Med ® (4-10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med ® (11-17 years)
- Club Med Spa* by Cinq Mondes ®
- Zen area for adults only, with swimming pool
- Complimentary champagne served by the glass in the bar from early evening
- Evening entertainment and parties
|* Additional charges apply||
Sports Academy (tuition for all levels)
Sports Discovery (tuition for beginners)
- Golf (resort training centre)
- Sailing (catamaran)
- Club Med fitness
- Flying trapeze
- Snorkeling (with boat trip)
Sea sports available subject to prevailing weather conditions
- Club Med Gym®: cardio-training & weights
- Beach volleyball
- Soccer/mini-soccer/beach soccer
- Golf*: advanced course, 18-hole Tamarina golf course
(details available at the Excursions Office on-site)
• Visit the Mauritian capital Port Louis (˝ day)
• Explore Deer Island (full day)
• Discover the north of the island by Jeep (˝ day)
• Catamaran cruise around Gabriel Island (full day)
• Marvel at the colourful underwater world in a glass bottom boat