Club Med Kani package pricing now available online for :
Current PROMOTION (Terms & Conditions apply)
1 May 2014 - 31 October 2014, for :
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
(for twin sharing, or triple-sharing with a maximum of two adults)
Book Ahead & Save More !
- $$$ savings for adults and children !
- valid for stays in July 2014 - April 2015 (inclusive)
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
A stunning vision of natural and unspoilt beauty - this exquisite location is as beautiful as it is unforgettable ...
|4-rated premium resort,|
with 5-rated Luxury Space
|Peaceful serenity of island life|
|Perfect for a romantic getaway|
|Indulge in the Spa's traditional massage|
|Seasports haven: scuba-diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing|
Set in the archipelago of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Sri Lanka – on the island of Kanifinholu and 20 kms from the capital island Malé, where the international airport receives regular flights from major international cities.
Temperature range 25-31°C year round.
|Restaurants & Bars|
The restaurants feature buffets and specialties with a diverse range of culinary delights. There is a common bar to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset.
Total of 238 Polynesian-styled Superior Rooms, Deluxe Beach Villas, and over-water stilt Lagoon Suites (for ages 14 years upwards), all equipped with the modern comforts of home.
Children welcome (from 2 years upwards), without specialised facilities.
- Club Med Spa* by Mandara
- Swimming pool
- Arts & crafts workshop*
- Live band
- Club Med evening entertainment
|* Additional charges apply||
- Scuba diving*
- PADI ® certification* for adults and teenagers (over 12 years)
Tuition for beginners
- Snorkeling (with boat trip)
- Sailing (catamarans)
- Aqua gym
- Club Med fitness
Sea sports available subject to prevailing weather conditions
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
(details available at the Excursions Office on-site)
• Explore the islands of Vashugiri & Etheremarivaru by hydroplane (full day)
• Rihiveli by speed boat (full day)
• Visit the village of Hura & Thulhaagiri Island by speedboat (½ day)
• Explore the capitalisland and town Malé (½ day)