Club Med Cherating package pricing now available online for :
Current PROMOTION (Terms & Conditions apply)
1 May 2014 - 31 October 2014, for :
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
(Firefly flies daily between Singapore <-> Kuantan)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
(for twin sharing, or triple-sharing with a maximum of two adults)
Book Ahead & Save More !
- $$$ savings for adults and children !
- valid for stays in July 2014 - April 2015 (inclusive)
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
An unspoiled retreat best describes Club Med Cherating Beach. With sandy beaches sandwiched between the sparkling, South China Sea on one side and a lush, tropical jungle on the other – the Village is charming and picture perfect!
|4-rated premium resort,|
with Eco-Nature certification
|Unspoilt, rustic, tropical paradise|
|Warm Malaysian culture & hospitality|
|Magnificent new Spa Village|
|Golf, bungy bounce, flying trapeze|
|Exclusive teenagers' zone|
Set on the East Coast of Malaysia, 45 mins from Kuantan.
Tropical range of 22-32°C year round.
|Restaurants & Bars|
This Village boasts three restaurants which feature buffets with a spectacular range of culinary delights. There is two bars (main bar and beach bar) to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset.
A total of 316 luxuriously appointed Suites, Deluxe and Superior rooms, all equipped with the modern comforts of home.
- Baby Welcome® (up to 23 months)
- Baby Club Med ® (4-23 months) * (launched Nov. 2012)
- Petit Club Med® (2-3 years) *
- Mini Club Med® (4-10 years)
- Club Med Passworld® (11-17 years)
- Club Med Spa Village* (facial & body massage services)
- Swimming pool
- Arts and crafts workshop*
- Live band, taped classical music
- Midnight bar
- Club Med evening entertainment
|* Additional charges apply||
Tuition for beginners
- Flying trapeze
- Bungy bounce
- Club Med fitness
- Sailing (catamarans)
- Wall climbing
- Roller blading
Sea sports available subject to prevailing weather conditions
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- Mini soccer
- Table tennis
- Weights room
(details available at the Excursions Office on-site)
• Experience daily rural living with a ’Kampong Life’ tour (½ day)
• Hunt for bargains at the ‘Night Market’
• Explore Lake Chini by bus, pirogue and on foot (full day)
• Visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital city (full day)