Club Med Bali (Indonesia)
Club Med Bali package pricing now available online for :
Current PROMOTION (Terms & Conditions apply)
1 May 2014 - 31 October 2014, for :
- Village + Transport (flights ex-Singapore/resort transfers)
- Village only
Due to the all-inclusive nature of its packages,
Club Med tariffs are quoted on a per person basis
(for twin sharing, or triple-sharing with a maximum of two adults)
Book Ahead & Save More !
- $$$ savings for adults and children !
- valid for stays in July 2014 - April 2015 (inclusive)
BOOK NOW ! or Make an enquiry
Lush, tropical, exotic, and steeped in tradition - Club Med Bali defines extraordinary.
Nestled on one of the most beautiful islands in the world, Bali provides the setting for one of Club Med’s most desirable villages.
|4-rated premium resort|
|Exotic, charming and warm hospitality|
|Exclusive Spa treatments to pamper|
|Fascinating cultural traditions|
A gem in the Indian Ocean – set on the southeast coast of the island of Bali, 30 kms from the main town of Denpasar. Daily international flights arrive at Denpasar Airport from major cities.
Balmy 25-30°C year round.
|Restaurants & Bars|
This Village boasts two restaurants, which feature buffets with a diverse range of culinary delights. There are also two bars (main bar and beach bar) to mingle with new friends while sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset.
A reflection of Balinese architecture, a total of 400 well-appointed rooms, Deluxe and Suites are equipped with all the modern comforts of home.
- Baby Welcome ® (up to 23 months)
- Petit Club Med ® (2-3 years) *
- Mini Club Med ® (4-10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med ® (11-17 years)
- Club Med Spa* by Mandara
(facial & body beauty treatments, Balinese massage)
- Jacuzzi*, Sauna*, Steam room*
- 2 swimming pools (1 exclusive to Mini Club Med)
- Live band, taped classical music
- Club Med evening entertainment
|* Additional charges apply||
Tuition for beginners
- Flying trapeze
- Bungy bounce
- Golf (6-hole pitch and putt)
- Snorkeling (with boat trip)
- Aqua gym
- Club Med fitness
Sea sports available subject to prevailing weather conditions
- Tennis (6 hard courts)
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Weights room
- Omni-sports pitch for basketball, handball, and volleyball
(details available at the Excursions Office on-site)
• Visit the monkey forest and sacred temples of Tanah Lot & Mengwi (½ day)
• Go rafting on the Agung River (½ day)
• Explore Lembongan island or Kintamani by boat (full day)
• Discover Bali and its ancient culture and traditions by Jeep (full day)
• Cycle or hike through Balinese hillside paddy fields (½ day)
• Visit the cultural capital and sacred temples located in Jogjakarta and Borobudur^ by plane and bus (full day) (^ UNESCO-listed sites).
01 November 2015.|
Copyright © 2000 -
2015. All rights reserved. No parts of this website can be reproduced without consent.