- Valid between Friday 1 April 2016 - Friday 31 March 2017.
- Quoted in Singapore dollars as nett prices, unless explicitly stated as subject to (depicted by ++) additional service charge (currently 10%) & additional prevailing (currently 11%) Government tax.
- Subject to revision without prior notice due to :
- accommodation dynamic pricing system.
- changes in ferry-related charges.
· PAYMENT TERMS:
Independent traveller bookings are to be guaranteed by a valid credit card upon reservation.
Full package cost to be paid by S$ cash or NETS at the Bintan Lagoon Resort Counter #17A at Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal prior to travel to Bintan.
In the event that cancellation fees become applicable as per the Cancellation Policy, cancellation fee charge transaction processed against the credit card does not require a signature.
· CANCELLATION POLICY (for Independent Traveller):
- Cancellation made less than 3 business days prior to travel date, or no-show, is subject to a 100% cancellation fee of the full golf package cost plus any add-on services (if applicable).
- Ferry amendment(s) (date/time) made less than 3 business days prior to travel date is subject to S$ 5 nett charge per person per amendment.
· FERRY BOOKINGS & TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS:
- Golfer’s responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a minimum six (6) months validity from date of travel, as per Indonesia Immigration requirements.
- Golfer’s responsibility to apply for Indonesia Visa-on-Arrival or Visa-in-Advance (where applicable).
- Complete passport details must be provided for ferry ticket reservation, since ferry boarding passes can not be generated with incomplete information.
- Golf Package registration documentation to be collected at Bintan Lagoon Resort Counter #17A at Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal 1½ hours prior to ferry departure time.
· GOLF ARRANGEMENTS:
· Course Closures (full day) :
- Monday: Ian Baker-Finch course
- Tuesday: Jack Nicklaus course
NB. Course closure does not take place when a Singapore Public Holiday falls on Monday or Tuesday.
Course may also be opened up for group bookings provided there is no major maintenance programme scheduled on the date requested.
· BLR reserves the right to close the course due to inclement weather, including lightning storms or any other reason that BLR Management deems necessary.
· NO RAINCHECKS OR REFUNDS will be issued upon commencement of play.
· BLR will not responsible for any accident or injury or loss of property whatsoever to golfers/spectators, and golfers'/ spectators' equipment, on the golf course, within the BLR premises, or while in transit to/from the BLR premises.
· Spectators are permitted on the golf course subject to prior approval and to conditions posted at the Club registration counter.
· Sharing of golf clubs is strictly prohibited.
· Golf Attire
All golfers must wear proper attire and golf shoes, both on the golf course and on the driving range.
T-shirts must have collars. Beach wear, running shorts, blue jeans, and sandals are not permitted.
Golfers should hold a valid golf handicap or proficiency card, or indicate average score for an 18-hole round of golf upon booking. This policy allows BLR to allocate players on the golf course based on skill level, and therefore ensures that a reasonable Pace of Play is maintained on the course, which will be more closely monitored on weekends and busy public holiday periods. Clubhouse reserves the right on course assignment and pairing of golfers. Players must adhere to Course Marshall instructions at all times.