Banyan Tree Bintan
Providing the epitome of luxurious living, Banyan Tree Bintan is an ideal choice for a Bintan island getaway for couples, families, and friends. The resort is nestled in a breathtaking elevated seafront area above the secluded Tanjong Said bay on the north-west tip of Bintan island, the its natural habitat - lush tropical forest, hillside terrain, and secluded beach - create an unforgettable setting. Discover peace, tranquility and rejuvenation in the comfort of your villa, and experience impeccable service standards and the finest facilities, whether a sensuous spa treatment or a round of golf on the Greg Norman-designed championship golf course.
Read more details about the Banyan Tree villas and rates.
Dine & Wine
Savour the culinary delights of Banyan Tree Bintan at its three innovative restaurants : -
- Saffron: signature restaurant, featuring Indonesian and Thai cuisine
- The Cove: Mediterranean-inspired restaurant offering a selection of Italian, southern French and Spanish cuisine
- Tree Tops: buffet breakfast; lunch and dinner international cuisine offerings of Western, Japanese and Asian fusion favourites; ‘Tamarind Spa Cuisine’ at the pool area
- Beach Pool: light finger food, array of dishes prepared by the Saffron culinary team, beverage selection
- 4 unique "dining destinations": Dinner on the Rocks; Dinner at 8 (signature 8th hole of Laguna Bintan golf course); Dinner of the Legend; Reflection
- In-villa dining: private BBQ placed in your villa
- Cliff Bar: open Friday & Saturday evenings (5-8pm.) - a great location for pre-dinner drinks while watching the sunset
Activities, Recreation, Relaxation
Try out exhilarating watersports in the secluded bay; take a swim in the unique rock-edge pool high above the coastline or in the beach pool, or immerse in the invigorating sea waves; stroll along the beach.
- Marine Centre watersports: canoeing, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, speedboat and banana boat rides, snorkeling and fishing trips
(Marine Centre closed during November to April monsoon season)
- Rock-edge and beach swimming pools
(for safety reasons, children below 16 years of age may not swim at the rock edge pool; however, the beach pool is available for their use)
- Tennis courts (2)
- All-terrain vehicle for jungle trekking
Set in 60 hectares of tropical plains, the Greg Norman-designed 18-hole Laguna Bintan Golf Course is pure inspiration for aspiring and seasoned golfers alike. Nature defines the course as it winds through diverse terrains of forestland, natural wetlands, beachfront coconut groves and an abandoned quarry. The greens can be treacherous - practice your putting beforehand if you want to score on par ! Signature Holes 7 and 8 are framed by the South China Sea - relish the ocean view while deciding which club will drive you successfully across the sea and past the rocks towards the 8th green. It's a golfing experience unmatched in the region ...
- Spa and Yoga
Step into the peacefully serene and secluded sanctuary of the luxurious Banyan Tree Spa Bintan for some pampering and self-renewal. Treatment options range from ancient Asian healing and relaxation techniques to European rejuvenation therapies - and whichever treatment you choose, you will leave feeling glowing and revitalised. Guests can choose to have their treatments either indoors in suites featuring floor-to-ceiling ocean views, or outdoors in the exclusive Garden Spa Pavilions equipped with plush day beds reminiscent of a bale bengong. Make time to enjoy a session of yoga at 1 Degree North, a dedicated outdoor yoga pavilion.
- Banyan Tree Gallery showcases indigenous arts & crafts
- Wireless Internet connection available in the lobby area
- VCD collection (200+ titles) available for borrowing
|Kid's Club @ Angsana Resort & Spa :
||children aged 3 - 10 years
daily (except Tuesdays) 10:15am.- 12:30pm. and/or 13:45pm.- 5:00pm.
|In-villa Babysitting service :
||US$ 6 ++ per hour per child, minimum 2 hours
Book Banyan Tree Bintan
Make an enquiry