Phuket Island is Thailand's largest island, located amid the balmy Andaman Sea waters of southern Thailand's Indian Ocean coastline, and Patong bay is one of its most renowned holiday areas, located on the island's central western coast with a popular long and wide beach.
Nestled here, amongst the swaying palms and flowering gardens native to Phuket, Baan Sabai luxury villa is located high on the hillside overlooking the southern end of Patong bay, yet conveniently only minutes away from world-class beaches, shopping, dining and nightlife.
Baan Sabai is an independent private villa, with plenty of room for a large family or group of friends, and superbly appointed with "5-star" facilities. The villa comprises 5 individual Thai–style bedroom villas (including one larger master/honeymoon suite with lounge room, TV and spa-bath) all with ensuite bathroom, 2 dining areas, large games room and bar, dedicated "gold-class" home cinema, study room with high-spec PC and internet connection, fully-equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, and BBQ. The unique configuration of the rooms, along with plenty of poolside, terrace, garden, and waterfall areas, offers the opportunity to be sociable with your party and have space to yourself; and ensconsed behind 10-foot granite walls with electronically-controlled gates ensures total privacy for the villa.
With 3 full-time resident staff catering to your every need and a fluent English-speaking manager on call, standard Thai meals inclusive, complimentary airport transfers, 7-seater minivan with driver for your use, and free broadband internet, Baan Sabai offers you a complete holiday - relax and enjoy !
Read more about Baan Sabai villa information and facilities ...
Baan Sabai rates :
- 1 November 2013 - 30 April 2014 (High Season, excluding Peak Season dates): US$ 1,200 per day
- 1 May 2014 - 31 October 2014 (Low Season): US$ 850 per day
- 16 December 2014 - 15 January 2015 (Peak Season): US$ 1,800 per day
Minimum booking period: 1 week (shorter stays may be possible on request)
Deposit required to secure booking: 20% Low Season, 40% High & Peak Season
Rates inclusive of :
- on-site resident staff (cooks, amids)
- on-call Villa Manager (English-speaking)
- meals from the in-house Thai menu (other dishes available on request), snacks and fruit
- one free case of beer; soft drinks and water
- airport transfers both ways
- complimentary 7-seater minivan with driver (5 hours per day)
- daily laundry service
- wireless broadband internet connection
Cancellation policy :
Notice of cancellation must be given in writing.
Cancellation / early departure / No Show is subject to the following fees:
- cancellation with notice period greater than 60 days prior to arrival date receives full refund less US$ 250 cancellation fee
- cancellation between 30-60 days prior to arrival date incurs a 20% cancellation fee (ie. loss of deposit), unless a replacement booking can be found at equivalent rental rates
- cancellation between 15-30 days prior to arrival date incurs a 50% cancellation fee, unless a replacement booking can be found at equivalent rental rates
- cancellation with notice of 14 days or less prior to arrival date incurs a 100% cancellation fee (ie. no refund), unless a replacement booking can be found at equivalent rental rates - No Show incurs the full amount of the original reservation